Last Updated : 02/07/2018
- 1.This Agreement is between you (“you”) and Keepcare India (“Keepcare India,” “we,” “us”) concerning your use of the online sites currently located at https://keepcare.com (each, together with any successor site(s), a “Site”) and the Services (defined below) made available through the Sites. We provide users of the Sites with access to certain content and services related to Keepcare India’s products and services, which may include, without limitation: FAQs, product manuals, information about the Keepcare India’s limited warranty, technical resources, news, tools, text, photos, audio and video clips, and links to third party websites, and other similar content (such content and services, collectively, the “Services”).
- 2. Acceptance of Terms. Each Site and the Services are made available by Keepcare India subject to this Agreement. We reserve the right to update or make changes to this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this Agreement. When using the Site and any Services, you agree that you are subject to any additional posted guidelines, rules, terms and conditions applicable to the Site and the Services, which are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Site and the Services, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Site; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Site and the Services; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Site and the Services. You agree that neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, in whole or in part, or of any Service, content, feature or product offered through the Site. Your continued use of the Site and the Services after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
- 3. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. The Site is controlled and operated by Keepcare India Requisites Trading/Manufacturing Firm from the India, the worldwide distributors for Keepcare As with all our other policies, these Terms & Conditions and all matters arising out of it including matters connected to purchasing a product on https://keepcare.com , shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India in relation to any dispute hereof.
- 4. Intellectual Property. The information and materials made available through the Site, including the Services, are and shall remain the property of Keepcare India. and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. The Content and Code of the Site are protected by copyright and you may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, re-publish, display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes, or otherwise distribute any Code or Content from the Site without the prior written agreement of Keepcare India.All trademarks and service marks on the Site are owned by Keepcare India. are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, registered trademarks and service marks owned by Keepcare India, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Keepcare India’s trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent. Keepcare India’s registered trademarks include, without limitation, Keepcare India’s, Baby Safety Helmet and Welcome New Babies into Safe Secure, Peaceful Environment.
- 6. Pricing. We may offer merchandise on this Site at the same price at which it is offered in other sites or the retail stores that sell our product, and our promotions may follow those that are in our retail stores. However, in some cases, the price may be different because the Site and stores may choose to offer items at different prices or may run different promotional events at different times. For this reason, prices and promotions (e.g., promotion codes or free shipping) offered on this Site may not always apply in stores, and store prices and promotions (e.g. additional discounts) may not always apply on this Site, unless otherwise stated.
- 7. Disclaimers.
- General. Your Baby safety Is very important to us and we are doing our best to make best safety products to keep baby safe. Although , using our product such as Baby Safety Helmet can substantially reduce the risk of head injury, we believe that there is no protective headgear that can offer 100% protection against head injuries.There is no Guarantee / Warranty either expressed or implied that the use of this product will 100% eliminate the possibility of any injury that may otherwise occur. Modification to Any our Baby Safety Helmet is dangerous. For maximum Protection, Adjust Baby Safety Helmet properly to baby’s head and Use the Chin Straps properly.
- Warnings. Headgear must be used under adult supervision. Never leave your baby unattended. Designed for babies learning to walk. Remove all packaging material before giving it to your child. Not designed for use in any kind of sports including but not limited to cycling, skating, skate boarding. This headgear should not be used by children while climbing or doing other activities where there is a risk of strangulation. Child care article. Category l PPE only for minor impact protection. Retain your product packaging for future reference.
- 8. Feedback & Testimonials. If you provide any comments or suggestions to Keepcare India. with respect to the Site, Services, or Keepcare India. products or services (“Feedback”), then, notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, you hereby assign and agree to assign to Keepcare India. all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback, effective upon submission or provision to Keepcare India. thereof. You further agree not to assert any “moral” rights or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of such Feedback that you may have under any applicable law and under any legal theory.For each testimonial that you submit to Keepcare India (“Testimonials”), you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this Section, and that such Testimonial, and your provision thereof to and through the Site, comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, at our discretion: (a) monitor and respond to Testimonials; (b) alter, remove, or refuse to post any Testimonial; and/or (c) disclose any Testimonials, and the circumstances surrounding their transmission, to any third party, in each of the foregoing cases, in order to operate the Site; to protect Keepcare India and its affiliates, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, licencors, suppliers and service providers (the “Keepcare India Parties”), and the Site’s users and visitors; to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests; to enforce this Agreement; or for any other reason or purpose.
- 9. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, however, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this Site. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- 10. Limitation of Liability Keepcare India shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with these Terms, or any damage or corruption to data, or for loss of profit, business, revenue or goodwill except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability.
- 11.Indemnity. You agree to indemnify Keepcare India for the full amount of all claims, liabilities, demands, damages, expenses, losses, refunds, fines, costs (including legal costs) and all other sums of whatever nature which Keepcare India incurs, suffers or becomes responsible for as a result of, directly or indirectly, any breach of these Terms by you and/or any act(s) and/or default(s) of yours and/or any person(s) contracted or employed (directly or indirectly) by you (including your employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors).This indemnity shall survive and remain in full force and effect after the termination (for any reason) of these Terms.Without prejudice to the above you also agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Keepcare India (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) from and against any and all liability, damages, losses, claims (including reasonable legal fees) resulting in any way from your use of and from any information or message posted on or through the Site (including to any other User of the Site).
- 12. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Keepcare India, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site, at any time and for any reason, including if Keepcare India believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Keepcare India may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that Keepcare India and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
- 13. Ability to Enter Into This Agreement. By using the Site, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into this Agreement.
- 14. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the meaning of application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to Support@keepcare.com . Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.Site © 2018 Keepcare India, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.